Terms and services
Last updated 1 November 2022
Note about visiting this website
We try to optimize the website as best we can, but we may not be able to provide full functionality for older browsers or other browsers. To ensure that the system runs smoothly, please use the latest Google Chrome browser.
Who we are
the Website (also called Pontbot) is provided as a software-as-service (SaaS) by Pandai Tech Ltd, registered in England, company number 14430212, whose registered office is at Hova House, 1 Hova Villas, Brighton & Hove, England, BN3 3DH. In these Conditions, "we", "us" or "our" means Pandai Tech Ltd. When we refer to Pontbot includes the website located at www.pontbot.hu/www.pontbot.com, and all other Pontbot platforms including mobile and tablet and the Pontbot App owned and operated by us.
By using the Website, you indicate that you accept the Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to the Conditions, please refrain from using the Website.
Acceptance of Terms and conditions
If you are representing a company or other legal entity you declare that you have the authority to represent and bind the entity and its affiliates to the conditions and terms contained in this agreement and that the terms “Your” or “You” shall refer to the entity and its affiliates. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions written in the Agreement, or do not have the authority to bind your legal entity to the Agreement, you must not accept this agreement and may not use the services offered by Pandai Tech Ltd
You agree that you will regularly visit and review the Terms of Service.
These Conditions apply to any adverts that are placed, renewed and/or amended until that advert expires or is amended or renewed. We update Pontbot all the time. We can change or remove content at any time without notice.
You warrant to us that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Conditions, and any other notices appearing on the Website.
Without limitation, you must not, directly or indirectly:
- Violates applicable laws (including, without limitation, laws relating to rights of privacy and rights of publicity, intellectual property laws, and laws related to defamation).
- submitting content that: contains malware, viruses, or other malicious forms of digital media.
- enables or affords the unauthorized downloads of any confidential, copyrighted, or private information.
- impersonate or falsely represent your association with any person, including a representative of ours;
- disrupt or threaten the integrity, operation or security of any website, any computer or any internet system;
- scan or probe another computer system, obstruct or bypass computer identification procedures or engage in unauthorised computer or network trespass without the express permission of the owners of such computer systems;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website or disable or circumvent any access control or related process or procedure established with respect to the Website;
- misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, Adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate any protocols or identifiers used in any system or protocol in such a manner to disguise the origin of any data transmitted using the Website;
- extract, gather, collect, or store personal information about others without their express consent;
- attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- use the Website in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, or which is in any way unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; or
- use the Website to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
You certify that:
- You have reached the age of majority in the province or state of residence.
- You are not barred from receiving service or products under applicable law.
- You are able to enter into a binding legal obligation
- You are familiar with our Illegal Activity clause and will not attempt any of these activities or any activity that is illegal or will cause harm to our services or our users.
- Your use of any service offered by Pandai Tech Ltd will comply with these Terms of Service.
- You have the right to provide all information you submit to Pandai Tech Ltd services and all such information is true, accurate, current, and complete.
Website access arrangements and security
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of the Conditions, and that they comply with them.
You are responsible for the security of any usernames, passwords or access codes that are required for you to access the Services and for ensuring that they are not misused. You must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your access information and to provide assistance to us, as requested, to stop or remedy any breach of security related to your access information.
We shall not be liable for any losses you incur as a result of someone else's use of your access information, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by us, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives due to someone else's use of your access information.
- On no account should access information be used for gain - for example, by selling access to others to our services.
- You may not use a third party's access information at any time.
- You agree to provide true, current, accurate and complete customer information as requested by us from time to time and you agree to promptly notify us of any changes to this information as required to keep such information held by us current, complete and accurate.
Without limiting any of our other rights, we may suspend, restrict or terminate your use of the Website and disable your access information without notice if, in our sole and absolute discretion, we determine or believe that you have failed to comply with any of the Conditions.
We will have no responsibility to notify any third party, including any third-party providers of services, merchandise or information, of any suspension, restriction or termination of your access to the Website.
Subscribing for membership
The Pontbot Premium service is an monthly subscription-based membership and is for use by customers, companies.
The subscription fee (Fee) is payable in monthly instalments.
If you choose the monthly subscription method, they will be automatically deducted in the following months of the date fixed at the time of purchase, until you don't cancel it. You do NOT receive an email notification every month before your monthly subscription ends.
The current Fee is detailed on the Subscribe now page of the Website. In subscribing to the Pontbot Premium, you agree to pay the Fee at the rate applicable from time to time.
The Fee may be paid by credit card, debit card or direct debit. In providing us with card details, you warrant to us that you are an authorised user of the relevant card. By submitting bank account details, you warrant to us that you are an authorised signatory of that account.
The Pandai Tech LTD does not store your credit card details, this is done exclusively by Stripe.
Only when you have paid the Fee will you become a Pontbot Premium Only Member. Once you are a Member, you will be entitled to access and use the Premium features.
The Member services are for use only by you or by your authorised personnel in connection with your activity. You shall not use or permit your authorised personnel to use the Member services for any other purpose. You shall not permit any party other than your authorised personnel to have access to your subscription.
You shall not sell, license or otherwise commercially exploit any of the Member services. If you breach this condition, we may revoke your rights of use without prior notice. If you are found to be sharing your account with another user, we may immediately terminate the service.
If you do not pay the Fee or any instalment of the Fee for whatever reason, we reserve the right to terminate your Pontbot Premium membership, and any unpaid balance of the Fee will become immediately due and payable.
We reserve the right not to accept an application for membership for any reason and without giving any explanation.
Fair Usage Policy used to ensure that everyone can have the best experience using our's service. The "fair use policy" means that although you are subscribed to a service described as "unlimited" use or any other non-specific use limit, it is unlimited, a reasonable limit for the majority of users.
This restriction is primarily intended to prevent misuse of the Site's services and to prevent use cases that the Site may not be able to support.
By subscribing to the services of the Site, you acknowledge the Fair Use Policy.
You can cancel your membership by email or by using the Profile menu. If you send your cancellation request by e-mail, you will receive a reply letter from the company confirming your cancellation.
It can happen that the customer claims to have sent the email or notified the company, but in reality has not. This is precisely why it is necessary to have a response letter in case of subsequent complaints.
You will find the date of renewal at the bottom of the automatic letter sent to you at the time of purchase and on the invoice issued.
If you do not cancel or notify us in writing to cancel your membership before the renewal date, your subscription will automatically renew for additional months on the (amended) terms in effect at the time of renewal.
Right to refund
SaaS apps and other digital products are not required by law to have a refund or return policy, unlike most e-commerce and brick-and-mortar retailers. This is due to the nature difference between digital and non-digital products. Technically, the difference between SaaS app sales and the sale of other products is that a user of a SaaS app does not purchase the app, but rather receives a license to use the app.
Sorry, we do not offer refund, but you can cancel the subscription before of the start of the next subscription period. We cannot offer a refund even if you forget to cancel before the renewal date.
While we make every effort to keep Pontbot up to date, we do not provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the information will be:
- free from bugs or viruses
We’re not liable for any loss or damage that may come from using Pontbot. This includes:
- any direct, indirect or consequential losses
- any loss or damage caused by civil wrongs (‘tort’, including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise
- the use of Pontbot and any websites that are linked to or from it
- the inability to use Pontbot and any websites that are linked to or from it
This applies if the loss or damage was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you advised us that it might happen.
This includes (but is not limited to) the loss of your:
- income or revenue
- salary, benefits or other payments
- profits or contracts
- anticipated savings
- goodwill or reputation
- tangible property
- intangible property, including loss, corruption or damage to data or any computer system
- wasted management or office time
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Pandai Tech Ltd WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, PROCUREMENT COST OF GOODS OR ALTERNATE OR SUBSTITUTE SERVICES AND GOODS OR SERVICES OR GOODS RESULTING FROM ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED, (EVEN IF Pandai Tech Ltd HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM THE SITE, THE SERVICES, THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, MESSAGES RECEIVED OR SENT, TRANSACTIONS ENTERED, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSION OR DATA, CONDUCT OR STATEMENTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING THE SERVICE, OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE WHETHER DAMAGES ARISE UNDER THEORY OF TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
YOU RELEASE US FROM ALL LIABILITY FOR YOU HAVING NOT ACQUIRED OR ACQUIRED CONTENT THROUGH THE SERVICES. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING ANY CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH OR CONTAINED IN THE SERVICES. Pandai Tech Ltd WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE COPYRIGHT COMPLIANCE, ACCURACY, OR LEGALITY OF CONTENT OR MATERIAL CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICES.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD Pandai Tech Ltd AND ITS AFFILIATES, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, OFFICERS, CO-BRANDERS, LICENSORS, OR OTHER PARTNERS AND SUCH PARTIES PARENT ORGANIZATIONS, AND EMPLOYEES HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, COSTS, EXPENSES, OR DEMAND, INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH:
- Your content
- The source of the content
- Your connection to the services
- Your violation of these terms
- fraud you commit
- Intentional misconduct
- Your violations of any rights of another
- YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY THIRD PARTY’S RIGHTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INVASION OF ANY PRIVACY RIGHTS, INFRINGEMENT OF ANY COPYRIGHT, AND VIOLATION OF ANY PROPRIETARY RIGHT THIS REQUIREMENT AND OBLIGATION SURVIVES THE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
All interactions with other users and third parties on the site are solely your responsibility. To the extent permitted under applicable laws, you hereby release Pandai Tech Ltd from all and any liability or claims related to any product, service, user conduct, speech or User Content, whether online or offline, of any other third-party.
Requests to remove content
You can ask for personal content to be removed from Pontbot. We’ll remove content:
- in order to comply with data protection legislation covering the rights and freedoms of individuals
- if it breaches copyright laws, contains sensitive personal data or material that may be considered obscene or defamatory
Contact us to ask for data to be removed.
Information about you and your visits to Pontbot
There may be legal notices elsewhere on Pontbot that relate to how you use the site. We’re not liable if we fail to comply with these terms and conditions because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We might decide not to exercise or enforce any right available to us under these terms and conditions. We can always decide to exercise or enforce that right at a later date.
Doing this once will not mean we automatically waive the right on any other occasion. If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will still apply.
Changes to these terms and conditions
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts, or all, of the Website.
We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions, and disclaimers under which the Website or any Service is offered. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
This right shall not affect the then existing terms and conditions accepted by you when using the Website or accessing a Service on a previous occasion.
These terms and conditions shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer (where applicable).
Please check these terms and conditions regularly. We can update them at any time without notice.
You’ll agree to any changes if you continue to use Pontbot after the terms and conditions have been updated.